Sunday, November 4, 2007

I know this is not in Boston but...

So, I know this chocolate place is not in Boston but I absolutely had to tell everyone about it. I wish to god it was in Boston, I would visit it every week!!!!! Yesterday I took a trip to NYC with NUCALLS and the International Affairs Society to visit the United Nations and I was lucky enough to come across "Chocolate By the Bald Man Max Brenner" in Union Square. This is a famous chocolate place my sister told me about a few months ago but I never had the chance to visit it until yesterday. Customers can buy chocolate gifts and goodies or they can sit down in the cafe and order off of an all chocolate menu. I ordered Swiss Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate (literally made out of chocolate) and a Chocolate pastry complete with a scoop of rich vanilla ice cream, blueberries and strawberries, and a vase of melted chocolate to pour over the pastry. I do believe that is the best dinner I have ever had!

No comments: