Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Brown Sugar Cafe

This is a cute little Thai food place that has two locations, with one restaurant in the Fenway area and the other on Commonwealth Avenue in Boston. After checking out their website I just learned that there is a third restaurant owned by the same people in Cambridge except it is called The Similans. I personally have only been to the Brown Sugar Cafe in the Fenway but I am sure they are all equally good. The restaurant is a small freestanding brown building that for some reason reminds me of a beach side shack. Inside the environment is warm and inviting with decorations covering the walls and flowers on each table. I typically stick to the curry dishes which are delicious but there are a plenty of appetizing meals on their menu to choose from. This is also a good place for vegetarians to visit to get a curry dish because you can choose not to add meat. My health conscious roommate is a vegetarian and ordered a curry dish there with eggplant and she loved it. The price range for dinner runs anywhere from $12 to $18 or $19 for seafood dishes.
http://www.brownsugarcafe.com/.

No comments: