Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thanksgiving Is Just Around the Corner

With Thanksgiving coming up in a few weeks I wanted to find a good website with recipes for Thanksgiving dinner. Then I found the site "Holidays on the Net" which gives a complete list of recipes for every holiday occasion including Thanksgiving. Their Thanksgiving menu includes the usual turkey dinner and pumpkin pie but I thought the Pueblo Pie and the Green Onion and Cornbread Stuffing were more creative. They also provide recipes for what to do with the leftovers, which are useful recipes because I know that three days after Thanksgiving I am sick to death of the same old food. Check the site out and use it for all your holiday plans.
Here's a link to the site: http://www.holidays.net/thanksgiving/recipes.htm

No comments: