Thursday, November 1, 2007

Vinny T's of Boston

Although most college students in the Boston area have probably already discovered the wonders of Vinny T's on Boylston Street, I thought I would put up this post for all the freshmen out there that are new to the city. Vinny T's is known for its heaping portions of tasty Italian food sold at cheap prices. You can order the standard Italian fare such as chicken parmigiana and chicken Marsala or be more adventurous and try their Cavatapi Con Pollo or Salmone alla Griglia. Vinny T's is a chain restaurant and has locations in the Back Bay area, in Brookline, as well as numerous other towns surrounding the Boston metropolis. The service is fast and the staff is friendly as they are used to serving college students. It is a big restaurant with an upstairs and downstairs level so there is no need to make a reservation if you are only going with a few people. However, as with most restaurants if you are coming with a large group during busy hours make sure to make a reservation ahead of time. More importantly, call them again to confirm the reservation. I tried to reserve a table for me and fourteen of my friends for my twenty first birthday and then discovered another restaurant I wanted to go to. However, when I call Vinny T's to cancel my "reservation" they had no reservations booked in their system. I don't know if they typically make these kind of mistakes, but it is always good to double check on reservations with any restaurant. I guess I'm just lucky I decided to go to another place!
http://www.vinnytsofboston.com/

No comments: